It took months of effort to undo the damage done by decades of downpours and snowstorms, but thanks to the talents of students and staff at Loring Job Corps, a great source of community pride has now been returned.
The study provides information and insights on options to improve Internet access in Fort Fairfield
The 36th annual Northern Maine Agri-Business Trade Fair was held over the weekend at The Forum in Presque Isle and once again was a boon for companies, customers, and the County alike.
Spring is just around the corner, and so too is an annual rite of spring in Aroostook County, the Northern Maine Agri-Business Trade Fair!
Market Day is Wednesday on Main St. from 2-6pm
More Articles ...
- Fort Fairfield Economic Development Board
- Experts Restore Century Old Joan of Arc Statue
- Fort Fairfield Town Council Adopts Wind Energy Development Ordinance
- Town Officials Working to Improve High-Speed Internet Access
- Community Garden
- 2015 MPBF A Success
- Parking Ordinance Revised
- Vandalism May Force Closure of Riverside Pavilion Bathroom Facilities
- Fort Schools Announce Summer Feeding Program Schedule
- Jim Risner Hired as New Town Manager
- Spring Clean-up Week Returns May 18th
- Fort Fairfield to Host Senior Driver Expo May 15th
- NOTICE: Wind Power Technical Review Committee Meetings
- Fort Fairfield Announces Innovative Fire Department Plan
- Newcomers find success at 35th Annual Agri-Business Trade Fair
- Town Seeking Pump House Volunteers
- Michael Bosse Resigns as Town Manager
- Public Works Crews Posting Rural Roads
- Beards & Badges: Fort Fairfield Officers 'Growing' Their Support for Survivors of Domestic Violence
- Fort Fairfield Family Welcomes First Baby Born in the New Year at TAMC