Curbside Collection Begins May 14th
The Town of Fort Fairfield Public Works Department will be going street by street to pick-up and dispose of unwanted items. We will only remove large metal items, brush and lawn debris that are placed by the curbside and sorted.
WE WILL ONLY VISIT YOUR STREET ON THE DESIGNATED DAY!
Visit for a list of streets and dates or contact the Town Office at 472-3800 for more info.
Large Metal Items
(10 cubic yard limit)We Will NOT accept:
Paints or Stains
It took months of effort to undo the damage done by decades of downpours and snowstorms, but thanks to the talents of students and staff at Loring Job Corps, a great source of community pride has now been returned.
The study provides information and insights on options to improve Internet access in Fort Fairfield
The 36th annual Northern Maine Agri-Business Trade Fair was held over the weekend at The Forum in Presque Isle and once again was a boon for companies, customers, and the County alike.
Spring is just around the corner, and so too is an annual rite of spring in Aroostook County, the Northern Maine Agri-Business Trade Fair!
Market Day is Wednesday on Main St. from 2-6pm
More Articles ...
- Police Chief William Campbell Resigns
- Fort Fairfield Launches Internet Feasibility Study Survey
- Fort Fairfield to Conduct Internet Feasibility Study
- Welcome Signs to Get Much Needed Facelift
- Fort Fairfield Economic Development Board
- Experts Restore Century Old Joan of Arc Statue
- Fort Fairfield Town Council Adopts Wind Energy Development Ordinance
- Town Officials Working to Improve High-Speed Internet Access
- Community Garden
- 2015 MPBF A Success
- Parking Ordinance Revised
- Vandalism May Force Closure of Riverside Pavilion Bathroom Facilities
- Expanded Line-up of Events Announced for 2015 Maine Potato Blossom Festival
- Fort Schools Announce Summer Feeding Program Schedule
- Jim Risner Hired as New Town Manager
- Spring Clean-up Week Returns May 18th
- Fort Fairfield to Host Senior Driver Expo May 15th
- NOTICE: Wind Power Technical Review Committee Meetings
- Fort Fairfield Announces Innovative Fire Department Plan
- Newcomers find success at 35th Annual Agri-Business Trade Fair