It took months of effort to undo the damage done by decades of downpours and snowstorms, but thanks to the talents of students and staff at Loring Job Corps, a great source of community pride has now been returned.
The study provides information and insights on options to improve Internet access in Fort Fairfield
The 36th annual Northern Maine Agri-Business Trade Fair was held over the weekend at The Forum in Presque Isle and once again was a boon for companies, customers, and the County alike.
More Articles ...
- 2016 Northern Maine Agri-Business Trade Fair
- Homeowner Workshop
- Fort Fairfield Farmer's Market
- Police Chief William Campbell Resigns
- Fort Fairfield Launches Internet Feasibility Study Survey
- Fort Fairfield to Conduct Internet Feasibility Study
- Welcome Signs to Get Much Needed Facelift
- Fort Fairfield Economic Development Board
- Experts Restore Century Old Joan of Arc Statue
- Fort Fairfield Town Council Adopts Wind Energy Development Ordinance
- Town Officials Working to Improve High-Speed Internet Access
- Community Garden
- 2015 MPBF A Success
- Parking Ordinance Revised
- Vandalism May Force Closure of Riverside Pavilion Bathroom Facilities
- Expanded Line-up of Events Announced for 2015 Maine Potato Blossom Festival
- Fort Schools Announce Summer Feeding Program Schedule
- Jim Risner Hired as New Town Manager
- Spring Clean-up Week Returns May 18th
- Fort Fairfield to Host Senior Driver Expo May 15th